WELCOME TO SYDNEY PARK VILLAGE
Welcome to Sydney Park Village. Sydney Park Village is located in Erskineville directly opposite the open areas of Sydney Park and the Alan Davidson Oval.
It is central to public transport being 400 metres to St Peters train station and on direct bus routes to the CBD.
Sydney Park Village is a complex which incorporates 810 apartments plus retail & commercial premises spread throughout 17 buildings and is surrounded by extensive landscaping, open grounds and recreational facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and basketball courts.
In addition to this unique resort style residential complex, you will find that there is a friendly welcome among the residents and a very experienced management team here to help you settle in to your new home.
Sydney Park Village (SPV) is one of the larger community plans in New South Wales. As such, specialised on-site management must be undertaken to ensure the efficient maintenance and operation of the community.
SPM Facilities Management (SPM) have been involved in building management since the inception of Sydney Park Village in 1997 and currently manage a number of residential complexes within the metropolitan area including SPV.
All of these sites are meticulously maintained to the highest standard and enjoy reputations as not only desirable places to live but also prudent investments. It is testament to our to our long standing relationship with builders, contractors, service providers, strata managers, owners and tenants that has allowed these outcomes to be achieved.
Within Sydney Park Village, SPM currently provides an on-site management office, an experience team of building managers with a total of 25 years experience.
There is also a couple of customer service representative working exclusively within the ‘customer service desk’ office. SPM occupy the on-site office and the customer service desk between the hours 7.00 am- 7.00pm Monday Friday & on Saturdays between 8.00am – 1.00pm. The building managers liaise with residents and owners in relation to the following;
- Maintenance of all common property.
- Control of keys and electronic access systems.
- Compilation of building defects.
- Advising the executive committees of issues concerning common property.
- Supervision of all contractors undertaking works on common property.
- Supervision of the observance of By-Laws and rules relating to the buildings.
- Supervision of residents moving in & out of Sydney Park Village.
The Site Manager in charge can be contacted in the management office adjacent to the main entrance adjacent to the main entrance boom gates.
Contact details are Kim Sheridan, George Feggaris (Senior Building Managers), Tom Sheridan (Building Manager) &Tamara Pavakovic & Lina Kurelaityte (Customer Service) on (02) 9517 9747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global TCB Security are the current providers of security within Sydney Park Village. Global leads the way in industry standards with the quality of the workforce and the delivery of helpful, customer service orientated security officers who see themselves as professionals in this industry. Global provide on-security Monday – Friday from 5.00pm to 8.00am, and 24 hour security Saturday, Sunday & Public Hoildays.
Global operate from the Customer Service Desk Office located adjacent to the main entry boom gate. Global regularly patrol the complex and will also respond to any concerns from residents in relation to the following;
- Malicious damage
- Anti-social behaviour
- Noise complaints
- Urgent maintenance issues
- Manage & monitor Visitor parking after hours
- Manage removalists (Saturdays)
Security can be contacted on-site: 0404 666 679.
Facilities in the village include;
- An outdoor swimming pool plus a covered children’s wading pool situated adjacent to timber decking with sun lounges.
- A Heated 25m, two lane, indoor lap pool.
- 2 hard court tennis courts & basketball court.
- A fully equipped gymnasium including various cardio exercise apparatus, weight machines plus organised fitness classes.
- Numerous outdoor seating areas throughout the fully landscaped grounds.
- There is 24 hour monitored Visitor Parking available within the complex.
- Electronic access control to all buildings, pedestrian gates, underground car parks, mail room, gymnasium & indoor pool.
- CCTV Cameras survaliinace throughout the site.
24 Hour Visitor Parking
Residents are to advise their visitors of the following procedure should they require a 24 hour visitor pass to the complex.
All visitors are to report to the Customer Service Desk adjacent to the boom gates. They are to bring photo identification with them and complete the visitor parking log which requires the following information:
- Vehicle make & model
- Registration plate number
- Contact telephone number
- Apartment number they are visiting.
Visitor passes will not be issued without completing all information and producing photo identification.
Please note that your guests are to park in the 15 minute parking bays available at the entrance of the complex, and not to drive up to the entry gates and block the entrance to the complex.