MOVING INTO SYDNEY PARK VILLAGE
The following instructions have been established to ensure a trouble-free move for all new residents, as well as minimise and interruption to residents.
New residents are to notify on-Site Building Management 72 hours (3 Days) in advance of the intended date and time of arrival.
Move in times are strictly between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Saturday. (No Public Holidays).
Under no circumstances is permission granted outside of these designated hours.
Prior to moving into Sydney Park Village all new residents need to provide the following information:
- Resident Information Form.
- Photo ID.
- Copy of your lease should you be renting.
- Sale contract should you be an owner.
This will assist Building Management to organise all electronic access control and secure your booking.
Under NO circumstance are lifts to be used for furniture removal without the protective curtains.
Upon arrival, the resident is to wait for the removalists & advised where to park the removalist truck, if unsure, please contact the Building Management office for assistance.
No items involved in the move (including those being moved) are to block any access way. No items are to be left leaning against any walls, especially in the lobby areas.
The Building Management personnel will instruct both the removalist and the resident of the move in procedure.
- Sydney Park Village Community Association holds the resident responsible for any damage caused to common areas as a result of moving furniture etc.
- New residents are required to reimburse the Owners Corporation for any damage caused to corridors, lifts, and any other common areas:
- Failure to comply will result access being denied within the complex and all access control deactivated.
MOVING IN APPLICATION
This application mist be completed at least 3 days prior to moving in and permission granted from Sydney Park Village must be received.